Perma Metal Hood over Original Dock Seal
Perma Metal Hoods can be used in a variety of ways, most common over dock seals to keep snow or moisture off the header on the loading dock. Other popular uses of the Perma Metal Hoods are over a man door, drive-thrus or any opening that needs to shelter from rain and snow.
- 18” Projection – 16ga. Galvanized Steel
- 24” Projection – 16ga. Galvanized Steel
- 30″ Projection – 14ga. Galvanized Steel
- 36” Projection – 14ga. Galvanized Steel
- 42” – 48” Projection 14ga. Galvanized Steel
REQUIREMENTS & OPTIONS:
- Larger Projection 42” – 48” – require guide wire tabs.
- Longer Hoods over 12’ – require splice plate.
- Galvannealed Steel – (ready to paint on site)
- Powder Coated
- Stainless Steel
Click to review available colors in powder coat: RAL Color Chart
Perma Metal Hood