Perma Rain Dam
RAIN DAM FEATURES
- Trailer height coverage from 12’-8” and higher.
- Protects the dock from moisture infiltration, keeping products safe from costly water damage at the loading dock.
- Heavy-Duty head frame: 1-1/2 inch squared steel tubing with a 20 gauge steel peaked cover to shed water to each side
- Rain guard pad is positioned 18″ in front of dock seal or shelter to provide full height access to trailer opening.
- Reinforced 4″ thick foam pad with armor-clad belting provides wearability while creating a downward pressure for consistent seal across entire width of trailer top.
- Highly resilient, full-memory foam core protected by multiple layers of durable coated industrial fabric.
- Frame side covers provide extra protection for the dock area.
- Automatic positioning, no manual activation necessary.
- Front seal pad is replaceable
Transuclent Fiberglass cover instead of steel
XL Perma Rain Dam provides an extended service range for loading docks servicing lower trailers.