- For use where severe abrasion from up and down trailer movement is experienced (air-ride trailers, yard jockeys, etc.) and in any material handling application where the greatest dock protection is required.
Material & Specifications:
- “Gliding” heavy-duty steel face is 3/8” thick and independently anchored with elongated holes to face of the bumper, allowing the bumper to compress AND offer high surface abrasion resistance.
- Bumper is fastened to dock surface through its ¼” steel side angles and/or flat plates depending on the model chosen.
- Wall mounting hole size is 1” diameter.
Installation styles available:
- Projections: 4″, 5-1/4″, 6″, 6-3/4″, 8″ and 9″. If different projections are required, please reference “Dock Bumper Bracketing”
- Horizontal or vertical (vertical generally offers the best protection)
- Standard Model: Angles both sides for anchoring
- P1 Style: Angle one side for anchoring, flat plate on the other for welding (eg. LB410-14SF/P1)
- P2 Style: Flat plate both sides for welding (eg. LVB420-11SF/P2)