Material & Specifications:
- Fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from recycled truck tires.
- Rubber pads laminated between steel angles and secured with 3/4” (19mm) rods
- Bumper is fastened to dock surface with 3/8” (9.5mm) steel angles and/or flat plates depending on the model chosen.
- Wall mounting hole size is 7/8” (22mm) diameter.
Installation styles available:
- 4” (102mm), 6” (152mm), 9” (229mm), 10” (254mm) or 12” (305mm) projection. If other projections are required, please reference “Dock Bumper Bracketing”
- Horizontal or vertical (vertical generally offers the best protection)
- Standard Model: Angles both sides for anchoring
- P1 Style: Angle one side for anchoring, flat plate on the other for welding (eg. LB410-14/P1)
- P2 Style: Flat plate both sides for welding (eg. LVB420-11/P2)